Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Read and Watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for free

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Opens July 17, 2009

Emma Watson 'nervous' about DH kiss with Rupert About a month ago we learned that Rupert Grint is nervous about his on-screen kiss with Emma. Now, Emma Watson has revealed that she too is feeling the jitters:

"Well I've never had to do it before so I can't say I have any techniques," she says. "I've never had to kiss anyone on screen so it is all new to me.

"Of course I am nervous about it. But, apparently it gets quite boring after a couple of takes, that's what Dan said to me anyway."


Read the full story right here from The Telegraph. We wish both Rupert and Emma an easy on-screen kissing experience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment